The power of the Deepnews Scoring Model can now be licensed so that you can integrate our technology into your news or information project, platform or service. Currently we propose the following implementations but are open to exploring other solutions. Complete the form below to let us know what you are looking for!
You need to process large volumes of news
The Deepnews.ai API enables integration of our scoring technology into all sorts of systems for managing and processing the news, whether for attracting more advertising dollars to quality stories or financial analysis.
Some examples of deployment include:
- Media monitoring services: seeking to improve on existing keyword-based methods to filter and monitor huge amounts of content.
- News aggregators: looking for a solution to prioritise and personalise content to individual reader’s preferences
- Advertising platforms: working closely with publishers to identify quality brandsafe content for high-value advertisers
You are a news publisher
Many recommendation algorithms are based on how clickable something is. Our algorithm does something different and allows you to easily find articles that are worth reading. Measuring the quality of your output improves any reader engagement service by more closely matching suggested content to what they actually like to read:
- recommendation engines
- paywall / subscription gateways
- reader personalisation solutions
You need quality news for your service
Follow the example of our Deepnews Digest and use Deepnews to find and send out more substantive news on a topic of your choice. Our model works for all sorts of subjects.
Our Editorial team can set-up newsletters or news feeds on a huge range of subjects and themes, from headline news through to niche topics in science, technology, sports, the arts. We can add some editorial comments and curation or simply provide a list of the best articles as found by the Deepnews Scoring Model.
Feeds can be updated constantly or delivered at an agreed schedule. Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.